How to Get Started with Link Building
Whenever we get started on a new website design – we always recommend that our clients do two things. First, start blogging. Secondly – start link building. If you don’t know how to link build – check out Wikipedia. For the rest of you – here’s a quick check list to get started with your web design.
1. Demonstrate your expertise by creating a list of basics in your field. Sometimes called a ‘101 List’ – these are very popular and are irresistible for people to link to.
2. Create a list of tips – for whatever your expertise is. For example – Top 10 Ways to Save Money When Buying a Car.
3. Create a list of resources for various projects. For example – Top Ten Resources for Researching Auto Sales.
4. Create a list of myths. For example – Top Ten Myths When Buying a New Car.
5. And finally – if you want to start link building, you may want to start with the ‘shout out’ to the experts in your field. Sometimes these experts will even show you some props and link to your site.