How to Increase the Effectiveness of Your Social Media on Facebook?
With Google’s recent Hummingbird update to their search engine algorithm, having a social media strategy is about to have a great impact on organic results. So with that in mind, the team at Buffalo Website Design dusted off some old social media marketing research from back in the day when EVERYONE thought social media had something to do with search and we discovered the following facts.
- The maximum number of words you can post on Facebook is 60,000+
- Posts with images have a 37% higher engagement rate
- Posting after 5pm increases engagement by 11%
- Posting on Sunday gets 25% more likes, comments and shares
- Facebook users are 87% likely to ‘Like’ a post, while only 5% will comment and 8% will share
- Thursday is the most popular day to post on Facebook by 16.82%
- Posts with hashtags see a 60% increase in interaction
- Posts with exclamation points get 2.7x the number of engagements
- Posts that ask questions garner 23% more engagement
For more information about how Buffalo Website Design can decrease the time and money you spend with social media marketing please give us a call at (716) 218-9884.